VS721 BOTTOM COAT™
Our VS721™ is ideal for Powerboats, Jet Boats, Sail Boats, PWC's, Trailered Boats, Fishing Boats, House Boats & Pontoons. It is Boat Bottom Paint Alternative - Environment Friendly Boat Bottom Clear Marine Coating. VS721™ is Enviroment safe. Protects your boat against the Attachment of Algae, Barnacles & Zebra Mussels.
PERFECTLY CLEAR FOUL RELEASING BARRIER COAT
Protects Against the Attachment of Algae, Barnacles & Zebra Mussels, Prevents Osmosis Blisters
- Race Proven / Fisherman Approved
- Reduced Hull Drag Equals Less Friction
- Results Show Improved Boat Performance
- Better Acceleration
- Better Maneuverability
- Reduced Fuel Consumption
- Greater Top Speed
- Faster On Plane
- Sail Boats Move Faster in Light Airs
USE VS721™ ON:
Fiberglass, Aluminum & Hard Painted Surfaces. Apply to Drives, Struts, Tim Tabs, Shafts & More
- NOW WITH UV PROTECTION
- PROTECTS BOAT BOTTOM AGAINST: ALGAE, BARNACLES, ZEBRA MUSSELS AND OSMOSIS BLISTERS
- COVERAGE: 400sq. ft. ONE COAT (16oz bottle), 3200sq. ft. ONE COAT (1US Gal Jug)
- REDUCES HULL FRICTION FOR BETTER ACCELERATION, SPEED & FUEL ECONOMY
- CLEAR, SHINY FINISH
EASY TO APPLY:
No sanding! Simply wipe on & buff.
2 coats will last all season.
Wipe On with a Damp Sponge Buff to a Brilliant Shine
Before using VS721 BOTTOM COAT™ the surface must be clean and dry. Prep your boat by removing marine growth and waterline stains with ALGAE STRIP™. Use BOAT SCRUB™ to remove scuff marks & clean away any dirt.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can Premium Boat Shine be used instead of VS721 Bottom Coat on the bottom of the boat?
- How Does VS721 BOTTOM COAT Compare to Bottom Paint?
- Bottom Coat, difference between VS721 and Dragon Fire
- BEST temperature to apply VS721 bottom coat
- Can VS721 bottom coat be sprayed on?
- Cleaning the bottom after VS721 Bottom Coat application
- Do I need 2 coats of VS721 Bottom Coat or will 1 be enough.
- Can I Apply VS721 High Performance Bottom Coat Over VC
- Can I Apply Sure Step and VS721 Bottom Coat Over Car Wax?
- Will VS721 BOTTOM COAT Protect My Boat in Salt Water?
- How much VS721 Bottom Coat do I need for a 26′ sailboat?
- Will VS721 BOTTOM COAT Keep My Boat Clean Without Paint?
- Will VS721 BOTTOM COAT Violate Racing Rules?
- What are the Benefits of VS721 BOTTOM COAT vs Paint?
- Will VS721 Bottom Coat work on trailer stored boats?
- How Often Do I Need To Apply VS721 Bottom Coat?
- How can I restore the oxidized red gelcoat on my hull & Can I apply VS721 over bottom paint
- Do I need to prep the hull before applying the two coats of VS721?
- How to clean and prep boat bottom for reapplication VS721?
- How to Renew VS721 Foul Release Coating
- Protective Clear Coat for Aluminum Pontoon Boats
- How to prep Fiberglass Boat Bottom and apply VS721?
- Can you use Acetone to clean gelcoat prior to applying VS721?
- How to Remove Paint Overspray on Gelcoat, Nonskid Deck, and Ising Glass
- Safe to use Products with Ablative Bottom Paint?
- Do I need to buff VS721 between coats?
- How to Remove VS721 from Fiberglass boat bottom
- Advice on cleaning the bottom plus the rest of the dinghy and protecting for storage.
- Can I use VS721 instead of Repelin to protect the bottom of my RIB?
- How do I clean the stains in my bottom paint from using Mary Kate On Off gel?
- Is Alumetron an antifouling coating?
- Will Algex harm the bottom paint or cause it to be ineffective?
- How to Prep Gelcoat for a Bootstripe
- Will Algae Strip damage Bottom Paint
- How to remove VS721 to apply bottom paint?
- How to restore heat damaged Gelcoat?
- How Does Waterline Stain Remover effect Gelcoat
- How to Keep your Boat Bottom Clean in the Gulf of Mexico
- Will VS721 keep Zebra Mussels off my boat bottom
- Can Aurora Premium Boat Shine be Used as a Bottom Wax?
- How to Save 100 Bucks on Bottom Cleaning?
- Protecting Boat Bottom in Brackish Water
- How much bottom cleaner do I need for a 50’ speed boat
- Osmosis Protection for Boat Bottoms
- Do I need to sand the bottom before applying VS721?
- Can I use Repelin over other UV coatings?
- How Do I Restore The Chalky Gelcoat On My Boat
- How to Remove Bottom Paint
- Getting Under the Trailer Bunks to Clean the Boat Bottom
- Will VS721 protect my boat bottom in salt water
- How to apply VS721 after stripping bottom paint
- How can I get the grass off the bottom of my RIB?
- Must I remove old wax from my bottom before applying VS721
- What are the benefits of Aurora VS721 Bottom Wax over paint?
- How Do I Clean/Protect My Boat Bottom from Marine Growth?
- Will Algae Strip Remove Heavy Algae From My Boat Bottom?
- Will cleaning with Green Genie damage my Boat Trailer?
- What is the minimum temperature to apply VS721?
- Is VS721 compatible with polyethylene jet ski lifts?
- How do I protect and seal aluminum steps below the waterline?
- Is VS721 compatible with polyethylene hulls?
- How to protect and shine a brand new RIB
- Can VS721 be used on inflatable boats?
- What is the Marine Fouling Life Cycle in the Oceans?
- Will VS721 prevent green slime build up on boat hulls.
- Will VS721 keep Zebra Mussels and Slime off my new painted aluminum boat?
- Should I use Alumabrite CBX or Alumabuff to brighten my pontoons?
- How do I prevent algae from sticking to my pontoons?
- Why is your Alumabrite CBX better than other products?
- DO ANTIFOULING AGENTS DIE WHEN BOAT IS OUT OF THE WATER
- How to Protect against Waterline Staining with VS721
- Can VS721 be applied over Interlux VC Offshore
- Where did the name VS721 come from and what it stands for
- How do I remove the barnacle rings from my fiberglass boat?
- Safe Products for Painted Aluminum Hull
- Build Up on Transducers
- VS721 for Full Season